Next to the best attractions in Hollywood.
Arrive as gates open, the hotel is approximately 7 minutes away. Thrill the family with rides, breathtaking shows, some of Los Angeles' best shops and restaurants –you might even see a star or two? Let our staff help you find the best transportation so you can get the whole family there and enjoy the attractions as soon as possible.
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter, The Walking Dead Attraction, Waterworld, Universal's Animal Actors.
- Go behind the scenes on the World-Famous Studio Tour
- Shops, restaurants, and rides.
- 19-screen Universal Cinema at CityWalk.
You are a 4-minute walk from the historic Chinese Theater (originally Grauman's Chinese Theatre) in Hollywood. It is the most famous location for blockbuster premieres since 1927. Walk down and see the latest IMAX movie in a historical setting or dive into the history of the theater with a VIP tour. Ask our staff for help in making arrangements.
- See the Forecourt of the Stars, hand, and footprints in the cement.
- Take the VIP Theater Tour, discover the theater history.
- Watch a movie in the recently updated 932-seat IMAX custom theater.
- See film premieres with the biggest stars.
- A short walk from the Magic Castle Hotel.
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Walk a block down Orange drive, and the first star you'll see is Ethel Barrymore, queen of the American theater and great aunt to Drew Barrymore. Magic Castle Hotel is a 4-minute walk from one of Hollywood's most famous sites since 1960. These sidewalk embedded brass and terrazzo-pink stars are Hollywood's tradition of honoring those who contribute to the film and recording arts. 10 million people a year, walk these sidewalks with their head down and stars in their eyes.
- 55 years of Hollywood memories.
- 2,600 stars honoring contributions to film, television, music, and theatrical arts.
- Star ceremonies are free to the public. No tickets required.
- For upcoming ceremonies, visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame website.
Madame Toussauds Hollywood
For over 250 years Madame Toussauds has given curious fans a chance to rub shoulders with the famous. Walk down the street from your suite and share a selfie with your favorite "Old-Hollywood" icons and "Insta"-famous celebrities. Though it's open nearly every day, ask our staff about ordering advanced tickets or tips on group rate deals.
- 125+ celebrity figures and 13 interactive theme rooms.
- New Virtual Reality group experience room.
- Private events are available.
Magic Castle Club
One of the hardest places to get in to in all of Los Angeles. This historic Victorian Mansion has been home to the private club, Magic Castle since 1965. Guests who have booked directly with our hotel, or with a live travel agent (no 3rd party booking sites) are granted access to this one of a kind experience.
Enjoy dinner in their beautiful dining room 7 nights a week, and watch some of the greatest magicians perform in one of many showrooms throughout the mansion. There are 5 bars throughout the club and drinks can be brought in to all showrooms. all guests must be at least 21 years old and adhere to their strict dress code, which includes jacket and tie for men.
Bring the kids to the weekend brunch. Dress code is more relaxed but reservations are required and availability is not guaranteed with a hotel reservation.
When you book your room, let us know that you are interested in attending, and we'll contact the club to see if they have a reservation available. We recommend booking 1-2 months in advance.
For more details, including dress code, cover charge, and code of conduct, visit the Magic Castle Club visiting guide.
- Elegant Dining Room.
- Multiple theaters with performers ranging from close-up magicians to stage show illusionists.
- Historic landmark.
- Open to kids on Saturday and Sunday for Brunch.
- Unique memorabilia and vintage magic posters.
The glorious hilltop view of the city skyline is just up the hill behind you. When you reach the celebrated Yamashiro restaurant, the peaceful gardens and remarkable architecture are a reflection of the delicious Japanese-fusion dining experience. We're happy to make your reservation.
- 1914 replica of a Kyoto palace in the Yamashiro province mountains.
- Sunday brunch is available.
- Hollywood Night Market, Thursday nights through the summer, featuring local musicians, vendors, artists, and foods.